Besides any kids birthday in my class, my favorite part of school had to be the field trip.
“You might find flakes of gold in your hair tonight when you lay down to sleep!” the tour guide said.
I was gonna be rich.
Every month, I compile a post called 6 Words. Ernest Hemingway inspired it when he said any story can be told in a six-word sentence. I ask bloggers, friends, strangers, and a few strange blogger friends to respond to a prompt.
October is National Field Trip Month. Where would you take the Coach Daddy crew on a field trip?
1. Zydeco dance lessons in Cajun Country.
Paige H., of Tales from the Laundry Room
2. To the top of Hanging Rock!
Michelle R., of Michelle Rogers Healthy Living
3. To a haunted asylum, with blindfolds.
Lindsey R., of Lindsey Rainwater
4. To a pumpkin patch…in costumes!
Tiffany M., of Sounds Like Life to Me
5. Chicago’s Navy Pier – the Ferris Wheel!
Kate H., of Can I Get Another Bottle of Whine
6. To see a professional futbol game.
Debbie T., of Heartbeats~Soul Stains
7. To the farm to milk cows!
Pat C., of New Bloggy Cat
8. NOLA French Quarter to eat beignets.
Stephanie L., of Kickass Problem Solver
9.Being Halloween, my mum’s for dinner.
Kelly M., of Just Typikel
10. Cedar Point. Come ride the fun!
11. Star Wars movie in Stormtrooper gear!
12. pumpkin patch for spooky hayride fun.
Amy M., of Teach Mama
13. Koala, kangaroo, snakes: Australian petting zoo.
Sandra, of A Momma’s View
14. Let’s go to Disneyland – you’re paying.
Kim, of Protean Mom
15. Times Square: party like it’s 1999.
Kathy G., of Kissing the Frog
16. To Mars, trapped with Matt Damon.
Kat and Eis, of Best Friends, Questionable Roommates
17. On a whale watch, late summer! 🙂
Sara L., of Sara Letourneau’s Official Website & Blog
18. To the Mogollon Rim-breathe peace.
Janna T., of Janna T. Writes
Courtesy of Femme Frugality
19. Above where the rivers meet: Pittsburgh.
Femme, of Femme Frugality
20. Original Star Wars screening. Complimentary popcorn.
Meg D., of Dear Crazy Kids
21. To a triple feature, with Twizzlers.
Cathy J., of Just My Thoughts
22. To the space house in Covington!
Rena M., of Rena’s World
23. Cornucopian feast, Margaret River, Australia. Sunset.
Lyn, of The Call of the Pen
24. 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia, Woot!
Rosey M., of Mail 4 Rosey
25. The World’s Largest Ball of Twine.
Michelle T., of Lipstick and Laundry
26. To play with cats at shelter.
Ellen, of 15 and Meowing
27. To a spooky Halloween haunted house!
Theresa M., of Theresa’s Mixed Nuts
28. To a crocodile farm, for lunch.
Laurie S., of The Adventures of Writing
29. Oktoberfest in any town in Lederhosen.
Tammie B., of The Graying Chronicles
30. Waterfront, to eat Maryland blue crabs.
Dana H., of Kiss My List
31. Safari! Let’s go find BIG FIVE!
Tamara G., of Confessions of a Part-time Working Mom
32. Game 7, World Series. Mets Win.
Christine Y., of Love Life Surf
33. 🌄 Gather at the park to feed ducks.
Cricket M., of Cricket Muse
34. To meet my rabbits and chickens!
Dorreen A., of Mother Hen Diaries
35. Somewhere sunny, sandy, and sans snow!
Cassandra, of The Next Delusion
36. To Walt Disney World, my fave.
Elle, of Elle Sees
37. To an open field, with stars.
Ann K., of The Year(s) of Living Non-Judgementally
38. At Yellowstone, Eli plugged Old Faithful!
Ned, of Humor at the Speed of Life
39. Hay riding with pumpkin spice lattes.
Janine H., of Confessions of a Mommyaholic
40. Obviously Isan–best food in Thailand!”
Britta B., of It’s a Britta Bottle!
41. Into the pages of Jane Austen. 🙂
Julia T., of Diary of a Word Nerd
42. Wherever winter isn’t a cuss word.
Jennifer S., of Jenn’s Midlife Crisis
43. To Target, my favorite place ever. 😉
Amber M., of Airing My Laundry
44. Trip to a hands-on science museum.
Deedra M., of At My Counter
45. A collaborative writer’s retreat – let’s go!
Lisa L., of The Meaning of Me
46. On a crisp, colorful fall hike.
Holly H., of Back Home Again
47. We’re happy-hour bound. Who’s driving?
Andrea M., of About 100%
48. Let’s be creative here. NFL winery!
Ashley T., of The Confessions of a Working Mum
49. Western Wyoming watching Perseid meteor shower.
Teresa R., of Nothing Was Said
50. European excursion! Paris, London, Rome, Venice!
Lisa W., of The Golden Spoons
51. Obviously, the island of wild ponies.
Tamara B., of Tamara (Like) Camera
52. Ears check! Disney here we come.
Rebecca B., of Everyday Life
53. On a hike with mean hills.
Britt S., of Britt Skrabanek: Writer, Yogi, Life Enthusiast
54. To Glendale with orange body paint.
Kara R., of Clemson U.
55. Race the Freakin’ Fast Bogus Hill!
Aunie R., of Aunie Sauce
56. Karaoke competition with two pina coladas.
Lindsay H., of Mad Tea Party in My Head
57. A comedy club; learning bad jokes.
Emily S., of Just Being Emily
58. Feed some ducks, eat some pizza.
Eli P., of Coach Daddy