Which of my girls are you?
It’s come up a few times, especially when my girls answer questions from Q4KIDZ.
“I’m with you, Grace. You can do so much with salads.”
“I want to come hang out with Elise in her treehouse and watch old Fresh Prince reruns!”
“These are awesome and I adore Marie’s answer about love!”
Which of my girls are you most like? Well, now you can take this quiz – and find out.
Choose the answer that best fits you. Add up your score, and check the legend below.
1. If you were a secret agent, what would your code name be?
b) That’s a dumb question
c) Boss Pickle 361
2. What’s the best way to cheer someone up who is sad?
b) Not talk to them
c) By doing something funny and kind of embarrassing that I did about the subject.
3. If you had to wear a warning label, what would it say?
a) Warning: Always out of it
b) Warning: I might beat you up
c) Warning: Extremely talented and skilled.
4. What’s something you wish had never been invented?
b) Weight scales
c) Tests and homework.
5. If you were in charge of lunches at school, what would you serve?
b) Real food
c) Pizza and ice cream.
6. If your life was a movie, what would the name of it be?
a) “Not Again”
b) “Disappointed at Christmas: A Musical”
c) “The Stories of Boss Girl”.
7. What is something that would be fun to do on the moon?
a) Moon walk
b) Eat that astronaut ice cream
c) Play soccer.
8. If you were in charge of the world, how would you solve world hunger?
a) Plant a bunch of gardens
b) Make everyone farmers, like they were in the olden days
c) By making one type of food only for homeless people.
9. You wake up one morning and your whole house has turned into candy. What kinds of candy are the items in your house made of?
a) M&Ms, cotton candy, and Twix
b) Lollipops, chocolate, and Swedish fish
c) Hershey kisses, Sour-Patch Kids, and Kit-Kat.
10. What would happen if there weren’t any rules in the world?
a) It would be chaos
b) It would be fun, and people would die
c) I would kidnap Luke Keuchly.
Add up your score.
For every A, give yourself one point.
For every B, give yourself two points.
For every C, give yourself three points.
10-16: You are Elise. A little loopy, a realist, and right-leaning politically.
17-24: You are Marie. You have little tolerance for silliness, you’re socially … isolationist, and tough as two-dollar steak.
25-30: You are Grace. You’re not afraid to tout your awesomeness, kinda boy crazy and willing to do what it takes to cheer up a friend.
ASK A BOY | Do boys – and men – perplex you? Here’s your chance to find some answers. Or, at least a distracting attempt at an answer. Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, and put Ask A Boy in the subject line.