Sometimes, you just have to represent.
Yourself, that is. None of this ‘aw shucks’ stuff. No, “no one reads my blog. I just mess around with words” business. It’s not usual fare for a blogger to boast (or is it?), so this month’s challenge proved … challenging to most.
I compile a post called 6 Words. Ernest Hemingway inspired it when he said any story can be told in six words. I ask bloggers, friends, strangers, and a few strange blogger friends to respond to a prompt every month.
October is National Self-Promotion Month. In six words, tell us something good about your blog.
This wasn’t easy, apparently. I hang with a particularly humble gaggle of blogfolk. Plus, the drive time alone of coaching one team here and having three girls playing soccer there, here, and here, well, it gave me little time to write, let alone invite.
Though the sample size be small, it’s worth checking out the links. If you’re a blogger, give us your six words in comments.
1. I have a very cute cat.
Hilary B., of Feeling Beachie
2. I am purrrfect, pawsome and punny.
Patricia C., of New Bloggy Cat
3. Heartfelt honesty with lots of humor!
Tiffany M., of Sounds Like Life to Me
4. Incredible pictures, great stories, fresh coffee.
Tamara G., of Confessions of a Part-Time Working Mom
Sandra, of A Momma’s View
6. Uniting runners from various experience levels.
Lauren B., of Lauren Boldizar
7. Practical life skills for messy lives.
Rhea M., of LiM2 (Life is Messy. Life is Marvelous)
8. I’ve uncovered a whole new me.
Lisa L., of The Meaning of Me
9. Bookish, Rational, Intelligent, Gentle, Hopeful, Trustworthy.
Susan D., of Color Me Writing
10. optimist seeks readers who love living.
beth, of i didn’t have my glasses on …
11. Tough enough to wrestle a longhorn.
Eli P., of Coach Daddy