This one’s been on ice for a while.
Six Words posts sprung up on here every month. I had one with triple-digit entries! How in the name of Harry and Helen is going on here?
Like a lot of stuff I could do younger, I can do this – you’ll have to wait longer for it, that’s all.
I ask friends, strangers, bloggers, and strange blogger friends to respond to a prompt in six words. Ernest Hemingway inspired it with his assertion you could tell any story in six words. Exactly.
The prompt: If you could freeze time for five minutes but still move, what would you do?
I got this question from Q4KIDZ. Haven’t seen the site? Check it out! They have tons of questions to ask your kids to get the conversation going. Also works on bloggers.
1. Stand still and contemplate on Time.
Dimitri F., of The Blog of Dimi
2. Rob a 7/11 of scratcher tickets.
Heather S., of Heather Christena Schmidt
3. I would dance with my kids.
Vicky F., of Five Spot Green Living
4. Clean house, sit, and enjoy it.
Cindy M., of Simple Steps for Living Life
5. Leave boring meetings to save world.
Charlotte K., of My Pixie Blog
6. Enjoy the peace and quiet, zzzzzzz.
Lauren M., of Lauren Mayhew Writer
7. Practice popping up on a wave.
Josie, of A Family Afloat
8. Arrange the winning lottery ticket numbers.
Courtney W., of Blog Me This
9. Enjoy absolute silence. I’m parenting boys.
Eric W., of All in a Dad’s Work
10. Sit and soak in the silence.
Andrea B., of My 30-something Adventures
11. Snuggle with my two favorite boys.
Beth K., of Coffee Until Cocktails
12. watch my three babies being born.
beth k., of i didn’t have my glasses on
13. People-tipping never sounded so fun!
Aunie, of Aunie Sauce
14. Dance like everyone’s watching.
Meredith S., of The Mom of the Year
15. Remove sadness and replace with laughter.
Robin D., of Whisk and Dine
16. Cuddle with my two beautiful girls.
Liz K., of Creative Circle Charlotte
17. Cuddle pile with cats and husband.
Britt S., of Britt Skrabanek
18. Give giant sandwiches to homeless people.
Erin, S., of The Brain Dump
19. Have my first uninterrupted bubble bath.
Brenda K., of brendakearns.com
20. Write a timeless piece of poetry!
Shalu, of The Dreamer Mum
21. Just breathe and enjoy the peace.
Lacey D., of Rock Paper Spirit
22. ‘Zoom. Out. Of. Endless. Traffic. Jams.’ 😀
Shashi, of The Twin Fishes
23. I would pet a live tiger.
Michelle C., of Bijou Bead Boutique
24. I meditate, stillness envelops, time stops.
Donna M., of DJ Ranch
25. Let’s get those kittens into rescue!
Sharon C., of Sharon E. Cathcart
26. Paint silly faces on stuffy people.
Renee S., of Renee Writes
27. Walk slowly in a primeval forest.
Carrie C., of Lead Our Lives
28. I would laugh with my girl.
Michelle, of Tell Me About It
29. Write more. Breathe more. Love more.
Sara L., of Heart of the Story
30. Chug some water! Just chug it!
Lecy, of A Simpler Grace
31. Wipe out all student loan debt.
Zezee, of Zezee With Books
32. Rocking my baby … Heart is overflowing!
Carolyn, of Nuggets of Gold
33. Wrap Zoey up in a hug.
Corey, of Nostalgia Diaries
34. Perform an absolutely amazing magic trick!
Sheri M., of When the Kids go to Bed
35. Look for lost stuff without distraction!
Mimi, of Messy Mimi’s Meanderings
36. Enjoy five minutes of pure silence.
Kally T., of Middle Me
37. I’d gift all children with music.
Simon, of Yllw Chlk
38. Put a smile on people’s faces.
Cris, of Exhale and Enjoy Life
39. Change lottery to match my ticket.
40. Nothing, too many options paralyze me.
41. Steal all of the cheese enchiladas.
Eli, of Coach Daddy