Well, I’m just pretending to be one. I’m not actually worthy.
I’m a guest poster on an incredible blog called Fierce Diva Guide to Life, written by Ilene Evans. Come check it out. Ilene guest posted here in this pizza-box-ridden space recently, about five places she’d never take her kids.
And I’m all serious, too. I’m comparing life to soccer. And hardly talking about food (unless you count the comments).
5 Reasons It’s Good To Be A Fierce Diva:
- You’re all spiritually centered, so much so that dogs won’t bite you.
- You can rock the combat boots and knit hat.
- Less-than-fierce divas let you cut in front of them at the grocery store checkout.
- You get all the snacks you want.
- Your tribe of readers from which you draw inspiration, and to whom you inspire.
And read a bunch of Ilene’s stuff while you’re there. You’ll love what you see.