Today on the A to Z Challenge, Y is for Yeah! It could easily go down because the month-long challenge is almost over. It’s been a grueling month in which I haven’t kept up with comments or blog reading.
It could also signify a cheer for this month’s 6 Words challenge prompt.:
April 29 is World Wish Day. If you could grant a wish for someone else – what would it be, in six words?
Every month, I compile a post called 6 Words. Ernest Hemingway inspired it when he said any story can be told in a six-word sentence. I ask bloggers, friends, strangers, and a few strange blogger friends to respond to a prompt.
You all impressed me with your humor and sweetness, your ingenuity and heart. Plus you saved my butt for having to come up with a Y post all my own.
So what would your wish be?
1. Happiness, not all day, but everyday.
Ashley M., of Post-grad Jitters blog
2. To restore her to perfect health.
Kelly M., of Just Typikel blog
3. May you find peace in decisions.
Sharon Z., of Mommy Verbs blog
4. Discover the best version of yourself.
Beth C., of Another Chapter in the Book blog
5. I wish more chocolate, less war.
Kerri A., of Diagnosed, and Still Okay blog
6. A straight spine for my son.
Laurie S., of The Adventures of Writing blog
7. Miracle cures for Ryan and Miles.
Becca H., of It’s Yummi blog
8. I wish everyone would know Jesus.
Lisa W., of Planet Weidknecht blog
9. Joy, love, and happiness for children.
Amanda, of The Educators’ Spin On It blog
10. Acceptance and encouragement for science girls.
Emily, of Nerd in the Brain blog
11. No more leukemia for sweet Brayden.
12. Give mom more time with dad.
Deb, of Deb Runs blog
13. Wishing a clean bedroom for daughter.
Rhonda A., of Albom Adventures blog
14. For all sick people to heal …
Chris C., of The Mom Cafe blog
15. Freedom from pain, persecution and fear.
Amanda L., of Miss Zippy blog
16. Love and Joy for everyone, everyday.
Melissa C., of This Girl’s Life blog
17. For all adults to smile more.
Andrea M., of About 100% blog
18.Sunny warm weather all year long!
Janine H. of Confessions of a Mommyaholic blog
19. Children would never die before parents.
Michele, of Old Dog, New Tits blog
20. To know that you are enough.
Jennifer I., of Another Jennifer blog
21. To enjoy the passage of time.
Liz D., of The Lemon Bowl blog
22. Come finish you’re life cut short.
Mel, of World According to Mags blog
23. A year of drama-free church.
Jenn L., of That’s a Jenn Story blog
24. Health and joyful experiences to share.
Darley N., of Equitrekking TV show
25. For whoever feels alone…embracing laughs.
Meredith S., of The Mom of the Year blog
26. Send my Grandma Ginny to Italy.
Brooke B., of Brooke Blogs blog
27. I wish my ass was smaller.
Robin R., of Masshole Mommy blog
28. Let the terminally ill be cured.
Melissa S., of Home on Deranged blog
29. My son to find his shoes.
Rebecca, of Frugalista blog
30. Every girl educated? Count me in!
Katherine J., of Story Matters blog
31. Simply – a full cure for cancer.
Tamara B., of Tamara (Like) Camera blog
32. Granting you the ones that matter.
Kristi C., of Finding Ninee blog
33. Peace, happiness, travel… and fun times.
Anne of Unique Gifter blog
34. Let her lose 50 pounds now!
Pat C., of New Bloggy Cat blog
35. Peter Pan, it’s time, grow up.
Dana S., of Writing at the Table blog
36. All girls everywhere go to school.
Gaye, of Calm.Healthy.Sexy blog
37. To find joy in all things.
Nicky O., of Little Family Adventure blog
38. Coffee no longer harmful during pregnancy.
Sally G., of Never Trust a Jellyfish blog
39. Be free to live fulfilling life.
Stephanie L., of Kickass Problem Solver blog
40. Your heart’s desires … and then some.
Laurel R., of Alphabet Salad blog
41. I wish you could wish anything!
Tarana K., of Sand in My Toes blog
42. To love and believe in yourself.
Michelle R., of The Healthy Beauty blog
43. All cats’ wishes for forever homes.
Ellen P., of 15 and Meowing blog
44. To see the beauty in you.
Ashley T., of Confessions of a Working Mum blog
45. May you find friendship in dogs.
Earl L., of Earl’s World! blog
46. A good night’s sleep, then pancakes.
Jess W., of Jess Witkins’ Happiness Project blog
47. For my daughter, a blessed life.
Lisa, of The Meaning of Me blog
48. Unconditional parental love to every child.
Kathy M., of Imagine Today blog
49. End of world hunger and poverty.
Theresa M., of Theresa’s Mixed Nuts blog
50. Courage to shoot for the stars.
Michelle T., of MamaMick blog
51. To find peace in my happiness.
Alexa Rae, of Zaagi Travel blog
52. Happiness and love all day long!
Kim T., of Day with KT blog
53. One more page, finished whole book.
Rachee F., of Say it Rahshay blog
54. Tools to grant their own wish.
Z.R. S., of ZR Southcombe blog
55. A wrap-around porch overlooking a stream.
Eli P., of Coach Daddy blog