Gah, talk about nostalgia.
I’m watching Cobra Kai, and wow, do the memories come rushing back. I was a big Ali fan back then, in Karate Kid. Now, I kind of have a thing for Shannon, Robbie’s mom.
Here’s some more nostalgia: 6 words on Coach Daddy.
Remember these? I ask a friend, stranger, blogger, or strange blogger friend to answer a prompt in six words. Then, I publish everyone’s answers here in a post with a link to their blogs.
I encourage all participants to visit the blogs above and below their links. We tend to share this one a bunch, so we get more exposure, and exposure to more blogs. It’s like a co-op for writers.
The prompt this time: What’s one thing you really like about yourself, in six words?
Check out this site for more fun prompts.
- I do not give up easily.
Arto, of Arto’s Health Info
- I was a teacher. Enough said.
Theresa, of Fab in Your Fifties
- Brilliantly unique, Hilariously Funny, Kind eyes 💜
Michelle M., of Tell Me About It …
- Young mind, old soul, open heart.
Ana, of Blessed With a Star on the Forehead
- always sees the good around her.
Beth, of I didn’t have my glasses on …
- I’m late, but hey, I try!
Mimi, of Messy Mimi’s Meanderings
- I am every one’s best friend!
Tiffany, of Sounds Like Life to Me
- I am an extremely selfless person.
Dijana, of Hazel Eyes Mom
- When I’m down I rise up.
Lisa, of Lisa Thomson Live – Divorce, Fiction, Short Stories
- I have great hair most days.
Charlotte, of My Pixie Blog
- Knowing myself better as I age.
Meredith S., of The Mom of the Year
- I’m smart, funny, and usually kind.
Sharon C., of Sharon E. Cathcart
- I listen deeply and I see.
Carrie C., of Lead our Lives
- Stretch marks, beautiful signs of life.
Kelly W., of Mindfully Mad
- My creativity that never switches off.
Anthea B., of My 30-something Adventures
- You never have to be alone.
Donna M., of DJ Ranch
- My body’s ability to stay active.
Josie L., of A Family Afloat
- I make friends everywhere I go.
Claire N., A Field Trip Life
- I’m prone to listen with heart.
Lisa T., of The Prolific Pulse
- I’ve learned to acknowledge my mistakes.
Kathy G., of The Second Half of My Life
- My strength shines in tough situations.
Hillary G., of Feeling Beachie
- My willingness to make myself happy.
Sara L., of Heart of the Story
- I’m sensitive and a great listener.
Miriam B., of Out An’ About
- Without thought, quick-witted funny remarks.
Matthew R., of My Mashed Up Life
- I see and fix my flaws.
Court, of Court is Here Now
- I am loyal to a fault.
Janice D., of Janice Dimock
- I never give up on dreams.
Ingrid K., of Ingrid Zen Moments
- My shameless honesty, sassiness, and optimism.
D., of The Opinionated D
- My mixed races broaden my horizons.
Gina L., of She’s Overflowing
- Always trying to find the funny.
Stephanie J., of When Crazy Meets Exhaustion
- No longer cares what people think.
Deb, of Deb Runs
- Being the experiencer of my experience.
Brandon J., of We Maxed Out
- I make them laugh out loud.
Alison T., of Sparkly Shoes and Sweatdrops
- Peaceful spirit and fire red hair.
April S., of Stories of Our Boys
- My happiness shines through my eyes.
Corey W., of Nostalgia Diaries
- My optimistic outlook on my life.
Cassie D., of Loving Life With Cass
- I’m always up for an adventure.
Stephanie M., of The Scenic Suitcase
- My empathy and compassion for others.
Samantha D., of A Purpose In Pain
- True to myself, regardless of others.
Melanie H., of Melanie Hooyenga
- Strength I feel during long runs.
Teri B., of Snarkfest
- I remain calm in a crisis.
Jo, of JoHawk The Writer
- I am comfortable in my chaos.
Eli P., of Coach Daddy blog
What would your six words be?