It’s convenient cosmic to have G Day fall on Guest post day on Wednesday. .
Today in the A to Z Challenge, H is for Hilary. As in, Hilary Grossman. You know her as author of the Feeling Beachie blog. She’s a frequent commenter on the CD, and many of you frequent her beachfront property, too.
Weeks ago, she asked for four fill-in-the-blank statements for her Friday blog hop.
I responded, with this:
- I ________ the feeling of_________a new__________.
- After ___ I _____.
- I once tried to text/email _______, but it came out ____ instead.
- The last thing I want to do when I feel ___________ is ___________.
And here were my answers:
- I DIG the feeling of TRYING a new PIZZA PLACE.
Soccer tournaments take us to champion joints such as Columbia (S.C.)’s Village Idiot Pizza. (I want a shirt!)
- After THIS SEASON, I THINK I’LL RETIRE.
It’s been a long, crazy ride, and I wouldn’t have changed a bit. It’s time to hang them up and watch my girls.
- I once tried to text/email IMPRESSIVE, but it came out EXTRA SAUCE
Damn autocorrect. But this phone, she knows me, no?
- The last thing I want to do when I feel LIKE WRITING is ANYTHING ELSE.
Almost. I’d sooner ignore a box of animal cookies or Diana Krall concert than fight a post itching to get on paper.
Fill in your blanks, join the fray, and if you have sentences to donate, send them Hilary’s way. What can you come up with?