A lie’s sometimes tough to pick out.
(For instance, quick – find the Storm trooper above. See?)
Lies in this 6 Words post are easy to spot. In fact, I asked for them.
Today, you see, is Honesty Day. So in contrary observance, I asked strangers, friends, bloggers, and a few strange blogger friends to tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies. Or, to quote modern British philosopher Phillip Collins:
It’s all been a pack of lies. (drum solo!)
Thank you so much for your deception, dishonesty, chicanery, fraud, trickery, bunk, crookedness, double-dealing, cunning, guile, fraudulence, rascality, and for your unscrupulous, swindling ways, all the live-long day.
1. I love to get travel vaccines.
Darley N., host of Equitrekking TV series
2. Getting mammograms is so much fun!
Rebecca G., author of Frugalista blog
3. Last cookie? I didn’t eat it!
Norine M., author of Science of Parenthood blog
4. No really, there’s still life post-kids.
Meredith S., author of The Mom of the Year blog
5. Yay, kids missed the bus again!
Teri B., author of Snarkfest blog
6. Can smell lies like car farts.
Janine H., author of Confessions of a Mommyaholic blog
7. I’d rather die than eat bacon.
Becca H., author It’s Yummi blog
8. I can’t wait to go camping.
Andrea M., author of About 100% blog
9. Amazing how much I adore winter.
Tamara B., author of Tamara (Like) Camera blog
10. Exploding diapers inspire me to dance.
Kerri, author of Undiagnosed but OK blog
11. Sitting, relaxing, eating donuts = happy place.
Allie B., author of Vitatrain 4 Life blog
12. He is perfect. I love him.
Gabby C., author of Gabrielle Cosco blog
13. I hate the way chocolate tastes.
Robin, author of Masshole Mommy blog
14. Doing the laundry is super fun.
Amber, author of Airing my Dirty Laundry One Post at a Time blog
15. Politicians fight for the little guy!
Diane, author of Vintage Zest blog
16. I believe women should not preach. 😉
Jennifer L., author of That’s a Jenn Story blog
17. I can’t find time to run.
Deb, author of Deb Runs blog
18. I love to balance my checkbook.
Michelle N., author of A Dish of Daily Life blog
19. Leftover Easter candy has zero calories.
Rosey M., author of Mail 4 Rosey blog
20. I LOVE to clean my house.
Crystal O., author of Crystal O’Gorman Writes blog
21. That’s an ice cr… broccoli truck!
Jean H., author of All the Everydays blog
22. I always listen to my husband.
Lauren T., author of Loving Marshall blog
23. no, i do not recall, exactly.
beth k., author of i didn’t have my glasses on … blog
24. Folding clean laundry makes me happy.
Caitlin H., author of Chasing Chels blog
25. I love my new dental surgeon.
Laurie S. author of The Adventure of Writing blog
26. I always look forward to Mondays.
27. I love lunges, squats and burpees!
Leslie B., author of Time Out for Mom blog
28. Everyone in the world is bald.
Jenna B., author of A Savory Feast blog
29. Long winter, no exercise, bikini ready.
Stephanie R., author of So I’ve Been Thinking … blog
30. This little piggy loves to eat pork.
Bacon T., author of Pig Love blog
31. I will only eat fried foods!
Sharareh D., author of One Girl, Many Plates blog
32. I could live without coffee forever.
Alison L., author of Writing, Wishing blog
33. It’s fun being on a diet!
Nancy F., author of Skinny Kitchen blog
34. I find my career very fulfilling.
Sheena, author of Not a Punk Rocker blog
35. So sad Joffrey died on GOT.
Megan W., author of The Fireside Walker Chats blog
36. Five hours? More than enough sleep!
Kim S., author of Co-Pilot Mom blog
37. I’m going to start juicing tomorrow.
Shannon A., author of Radio Chick blog
38. I am already on my way.
Vanessa A., author of Crayons in my Coffee blog
39. I’ve never imagined stabbing a co-worker.
Arden R., author of Writing While Wineing blog
40. Toddlers are even cuter when sticky.
Greta F., author of G-funkifed blog
41. I am absolutely brilliant with mathematics.
Ashley S., author of Chaos and Words blog
42. Judgmental people are my favorite kind.
Sharon Z., author of Mommy Verbs blog
43. I would never correct your grammar.
Julia T., author of Diary of a Word Nerd blog
44. I am merely what people see.
Cheryl, author of Snaps of Ginger blog
45. Home renovations always go as planned.
Jamie, author of Rise.Run.Mom.Repeat blog
46. I really love to grade papers.
Clay W., author of Making the Days Count blog
47. Triathlon is truly an inexpensive hobby.
John N., co-author of Family Sport Life blog
48. Love you more than french fries.
Amy, author of Long Drive Journey blog
49. Your bald noggin makes me sweat.
Melissa B., author of Melissa Bond blog
50. Conquering laundry makes me insanely giddy.
Nicole G., author of Work in Sweats Mama blog
51. I enjoy going to college parties.
Erica, author of A Sign of Life blog
52. I love to clean up after baking.
Megan, author of The Emotional Baker blog
53. Hey – that’s WAY too much cheese.
Eli P., author of Coach Daddy blog
# # #